ATTENTION! Our website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are available under the GNU General Public License.
However, if you are sure that you have found a material protected by copyright, follow our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. YourStudyWorld.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your copyrighted material has been posted on YourStudyWorld.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
If you have the following elements then you can claim copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in YourStudyWorld.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the infringement notice via email or contact form to [email protected] or [email protected] with the words “DMCA Complaint” in the subject line
Please allow us up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.